Why You Want to Work With
The best Commercial and Industrial Drone Mapping & surveying Services
in Los Angeles
- Our pilots are highly experienced and fully CASA licensed and undergo a comprehensive documented induction and training program.
- Altitude Imaging undertakes a rigorous risk assessment and planning process on all our jobs to ensure that flight operations can be safety conducted.
- We use Safe Work Method Statements.
- Our teams hold are equipped with the necessary PPE.
- We maintain full $1-10 million public liability insurance covering our operations and Workers Compensation Insurance for all our staff.
- We operate under an industry code of practice and take privacy seriously.
- Our aim is always to provide our customers with a friendly and efficient, high quality aerial imaging service whilst maintaining a professional standard of diligence, integrity and courtesy.
- We are not a part time operator! We operate from a dedicated facility with full time staff and we welcome customer audits of our safety and quality systems.
- We work with you and always comply with your internal procedures and specific site requirements. Site inductions, JSA & OSHA safe work method statements are routine activities for our crews.
- Our crews will not fly if they consider the task, site or weather to be unsafe.